The www.beatap.com website platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform“) is managed by “Studio Beata” Ltd. („Студио Беата“ ЕООД), a sole owner limited liability company, duly incorporated and validly existing under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, registered with the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency, UIC (ЕИК) 202771356, having its seat and registered address at, 7 Orel Str., fl. 2, apt. 8, Lozenets Region, 1407 Sofia, the Republic of Bulgaria (hereinafter referred to as “Studio Beata” or the “Administrator”).
The personal data of the Customer (as defined in the General Terms, published on www.beatap.com) will be processed by Studio Beata in accordance with the principles provided for in the Bulgarian Law on Personal Data Protection (the “LPDP”) and Ordinance No. 1 of January 30th, 2013 relating to the Minimum Level of Technical and Organizational Measures and Admissible Type of Protection of Personal Data, issued by the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection.
1. The sets of the Customers` personal data have been submitted for registration to the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection and are entered in the public register of sets of personal data. Information about the sets of data is available at www.cpdp.bg.
2. Studio Beata is the Administrator of the Customer’s personal data within the meaning of the LPDP.
3. The basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is the Customer’s express consent for the processing of the data granted upon the submission of an order for purchase of products by the Customer through the Platform as well as upon registration of the Customer at the Platform and in view to the maintenance of the Customer’s account, the authorization for the processing of the personal data required under the applicable law for the execution of the agreement concluded with the Customer, the procurement of the services provided by Studio Beata to the Customer and the achievement of legally justified objectives pursued by the Administrator, including marketing objectives, in accordance with Art. 4, Par. 1, items 2 and 3 of the LPDP. The processing of the Customer’s personal data covers all personal data provided by the Customer for the purpose of registration at the Platform or the purchase of products or services offered by Studio Beata.
4. The Administrator processes the Customers’ personal data under the terms set out below for the purpose of creation, management and use of their accounts at the Platform, conclusion and execution of purchase agreements.
5. During the registration of an account on the Platform, the Customer provides such personal data as username and e-mail address in order to register and maintain the Customer’s account at the Platform.
Upon purchasing products or services offered by Studio Beata, the Customer provides such data as: full name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address, information concerning the method and details of payment, information about the ordered items in order to execute the purchase agreement.
The Customer’s personal data mentioned above will be processed by the Administrator in order to execute the agreement, conduct mutual settlements and to take actions before entering into the agreement at the request of the person whom the transmitted personal data concern. The Customer does not have to provide the foregoing data, however, in that case Studio Beata will not be able to execute the purchase agreement.
6. The Customer’s personal data will be processed for legally justified objectives pursued by the Administrator or for the sending of commercial information, for example by means of newsletters, to the Customer (to which the Customer may give his/her consent).
7. The Customer has at any time the right to access and modify (supplement) his/her personal data, as well as to revoke his/her consent for the processing of his/her personal data or to object to receiving the data referred above, without giving any reasons for this. The Customer may amend/supplement his/her personal data by making direct changes after logging in to his/her Account on the Platform.
8. Studio Beata may provide the Customer’s personal data to entities entitled to receive them under applicable laws and for the purpose of delivery of the products purchased by the Customer, as well as to provide the data to certain persons on the basis of respective agreements (concerning the delegation of personal data processing) for the purposes of storage, invoicing and accounting of the purchase agreements concluded with the Customer, which should maintain the relationship with the Customer on behalf of Studio Beata. The entities entrusted with the processing of personal data based on a separate agreement should be obliged to comply with the principles of personal data confidentiality and security, in particular, not to make the data available to unauthorized persons, and to use physical and technical security measures appropriate to the method of the data processing. Studio Beata should provide the Customer at his/her request with detailed information about the entity entrusted with the data processing, the scope of the entrusted data and the date of the data transfer. In addition, under this procedure Studio Beata should also provide access to current and detailed information about technical measures used or provided by Studio Beata to prevent unauthorized persons from acquiring and modifying the personal data sent by the Customer electronically.
9. Studio Beata keeps the Personal data of the Customers only for the term, necessary to achieve the respective objective, referred to in the present policy or in other communication, exchanged with the Customers, unless a longer period is required by law. After that the Customer` s personal data will be deleted and/or returned in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law.
By submitting his/her purchase order through the Platform as well as by registering at the Platform, if applicable, the Customer grants his/her express, specific and informed consent within the meaning of Art. 4, Par. 1, item 2 of the LDPD for the collection and processing of his/her personal data under the terms of this policy.
By submitting his/her purchase order through the Platform as well as by registering at the Platform, if applicable, the Customer declares that (a) he/she has been duly notified about the objectives for processing of his/her personal data; (b) he/she is aware of his/her right to demand access to the personal data, where he/she is identified in these data pursuant to Art. 26 et. seq. of the LPDP as well as with the right to demand deletion, correction or blocking of the personal data if their processing does not meet the requirements of the applicable law or it exceeds the objectives for which these personal data are being processed; and (c) he/she has been notified about the period for processing and storage of personal data.